Neha's students win awards in dance competions every year
Would you like to try out a class?
Contact Neha today!
Weekdays (Mon-Fri): 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Weekends: Saturday : 10am to 12 noon.
Saturday afternoon classes available by prescheduled appointment.
Welcome to Neha's dance school
Indian Classical Dance instruction by a talented teacher, performer and an expert choreographer!
Serving Greater Nashua, New Hampshire since 2005...
Also experienced in teaching Bollywood dance groups.
Available to choreograph group or individual lessons.
Specializes in teaching children, but students of all ages are welcome
Why Learn Classical Indian Dance?
- Learning classical dances makes you a BEAUTIFUL , GRACEFUL and ELEGANT person inside out. It helps tone your body and gives you a beautiful posture and a healthy glowing skin. It enchances your facial features as well.
- Improves flexibility and stamina.
- Boosts your physical endurance, self confidence and self esteem.
- Improves attention span and memory of kids with quick reflexes. Helps you with better coordination and makes you dexterous.
- The Indian classical dance technique and methodology gives you an inward gaze and thereby improves focus, concentration and self awareness.
- Teaches you self discipline, perseverance and responsibility.
- Brings about a good balance and harmony of your right and left brain.
- Helps you with inner peace and calmness.
- A deeper connection with the Indian cultural roots and an insight into the rich Indian mythology and the Hindu religion.
- Classical Indian dance and traditional Indian culture has such great DEPTH, that it can bring about a great change in your child's development at school, other actiivites and over all personality.